Friday, January 31, 2014

Last days of winter

like how you're forced to wake from a fairytale-like dream i'm facing the sad reality of the weather getting warmer in hong kong.

sigh, winter's always been my favorite. i've always loved layering and putting everything on to stay cozy :/
anyway, it's chinese new year today and this is definitely not what i wore today (it's so hot i would literally faint if i wore these). this is just a random post of the outfit i wore some time ago when it was still cool in hk (because i miss the cold too much).





this has to be one of my favorite knits - the color together with its texture is just amaaaazzingggg. 
(and insanely comfy)



and my favorite duffle coat - too bad hong kong is too hot to actually allow me to wear this on a weekly basis (see, i'm not even hoping to wear it daily) .


and um, yeah hi. just a random photo fooling around with my super warm scarf. 

sigh, how i miss the winter days.
still, i'll be sure to post what i wore today... i'll find some time to photograph my outfit.
oh and of course,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

[scarf - stradivarius/
kint - monki
duffle coat - izzue/
boots - monki]

-teree-

1 comment: